REQUEST BATTERY BOOST ONLINE
WHAT WE MOVE
Several signs may indicate a dead car battery:
- The engine won't start: If your car makes a clicking noise or doesn't make any noise at all when you turn the key, it could be a sign of a dead battery.
- Dim lights: If your headlights or interior lights appear dimmer than usual, it could be a sign that the battery is losing power.
- Slow engine crank: If the engine takes longer than usual to start, it could be a sign that the battery is weak and unable to provide enough power to start the engine.
- Warning lights: Some cars have a warning light on the dashboard that will illuminate when the battery is weak or dead.
- Swelling, leaking or corrosion on the battery: These are physical signs of a problem with the battery and should be addressed immediately.
- Old battery: Car batteries typically last around 3-5 years, if your battery is older than that, it's time to replace it.
It's important to note that these signs can also be caused by other issues, such as a faulty alternator or starter, so it's always best to have a professional diagnose and fix the problem.
There are several places where you can find used car batteries in Toronto:
- Junk yards or scrap yards: These places often have a large collection of used car batteries that can be purchased at a discounted price.
- Online classifieds: Websites like Kijiji and Craigslist often have listings for used car batteries being sold by individuals.
- Local repair shops: Some repair shops may have used batteries available for purchase that have been removed from vehicles during repairs.
- Local recycling centers: Some recycling centers may have used car batteries available for purchase that have been collected as part of their recycling program.
It's important to note that when buying a used car battery, it's important to check the battery's condition and capacity before making a purchase. Also, it's good to check the warranty and the lifespan of the battery. It's also important to check if the battery is compatible with your vehicle. It is always best to consult with a professional technician to ensure that you get the right battery for your vehicle at a fair price.